Singapore Expats

Recommend an Agent

Make your home search simple, reliable and stress-free. Leave the tedious process to our recommended professionals, while you enjoy touring for a great home.

Property Agent Recommendation

Why you SHOULD have an agent to represent you?

Here's a few reasons why you should have a property agent to represent you:

  1. The recommended agent will represent you and protect your interest
    Avoid the pitfall of venturing into house hunting without anyone to represent you. The recommended agent shall be obligated to represent you and protect your interest, negotiate for a better deal, ensure the contract is reasonable, condition of the property is acceptable, etc.

  2. Proven Track Record
    They are experienced with proven track records of servicing expatriate tenants with after-sales service even after you move in.

  3. Problem Solving
    They will be able to recommend solutions to your home-related issues.

  4. Find a Home in the Shortest Time Possible
    Provide them with pertinent information pertaining to your needs and wants on your new home and they will be able to shortlist the most suitable location, apartment or house in the shortest time possible.

  5. Their Commitment
    Your commitment to them will equate to their commitment to you. They will know your likes and dislikes and thus be able to be more spot-on on what you need.

  6. Stress Free
    Spend your day with them so they can take you to the various viewings. Doing it all by yourself would mean you would need to take a cab or look at the maps for directions which can be extremely daunting and time consuming.

  7. Familiarity
    The apartments and locations are within their fingertips. Engage their expertise to find your dream home.

  8. Minimize repetitive viewings
    Viewing with them will minimize the chance of a repetitive viewing as they will verify the information before scheduling an appointment.

  9. Enjoy the Process
    Finding a home should be an enjoyable and stress-free experience.

  10. It's Free if it's a 2-year lease and monthly rental above S$3,500!
    You pay nothing for this service if it is a 2-year lease provided the monthly rental is above S$3,500! Service fee for the recommended agent will be paid by the co-broke agent representing the landlord / seller.

Use this form to request for agent recommendation

Recommended agents are hand-picked based on these qualities:

Professional and ethical practice

Familiarity with property selection

Competent in managing transaction procedure

Sincere, honest and patient with clients

As the recommended agent will invest a fair share of his/her time attending to you and/or driving you around Singapore to view suitable properties but not paid a single cent, please avoid using multiple agents in your property search.

Related Page

Visit Expat Forum

Re: registering a business

TN Corporate Management It makes the government have eyes on basically two things that are following :
• Security reason – In the current scenario it has become very common that many people do their
illegal business in the shade of business. The government has the .....

Posted in Business in Singapore

Re: the end of a long journey from student > EP > PR > SC

I think there's a difference between complaining (this sucks and I shall do nothing but point out that it sucks) and feedback with the intent to improve experiences (which I already sent through to PMO / NIC). Nothing wrong with improving if there's room too.

But thanks for the tip re: chrome! As .....

Posted in PR, Citizenship, Passes & Visas for Foreigners

Re: the end of a long journey from student > EP > PR > SC

I'm happy with it either way - been here long enough for this to be home.

Although the fact that the SG Journey e learning can only be completed on internet explorer and doesn't work on
* apple computers
* tablets
* mobile phones

is .....

Posted in PR, Citizenship, Passes & Visas for Foreigners

Re: Kid born abroad to Singaporean?

1. Will a child born abroad be liable for NS if mum is Singaporean and dad is not?

Only is the child is a Singapore male.

2. In the case the child is a boy, should one not register the child at a foreign embassy at all in case of NS?

If the child has another citizenship apart from Singaporean .....

Posted in Relocating, Moving to Singapore

Re: AE Logistics - Home / House Movers and Packers Services


Posted in Relocating, Moving to Singapore