Singapore Property Pictures
Surf this section for pictures, maps and descriptions of apartments, condominiums and houses in Singapore. Browse pictures featuring the interior, exterior, facilities of the properties and select your dream home now!
Most of the featured properties will have essential information such as facilities, nearest MRT stations, schools.
If you would like us to feature your properties, kindly contact us. We welcome contributions from owners or property developers.
List of property pictures, descriptions and maps sorted in alphabetical order. The list includes details like nearest MRT, year of completion, average rental and sale prices.
List of property pictures, descriptions and maps sorted by district numbers. The list includes details like nearest MRT, year of completion, average rental and sale prices. Please click the district numbers below.
- District 1 Condo - City - Business District
Boat Quay, Chinatown, Havelock Road, Marina Square, Raffles Place, Suntec City
- District 2 Condo - City - Business District
Anson Road, Chinatown, Neil Road, Raffles Place, Shenton Way, Tanjong Pagar
- District 3 Condo - Central South
Alexandra Road, Tiong Bahru, Queenstown
- District 4 Condo - South
Keppel, Mount Faber, Sentosa, Telok Blangah
- District 5 Condo - South West
Buona Vista, Dover, Pasir Panjang, West Coast
- District 6 Condo - City - Business District
City Hall, High Street, North Bridge Road
- District 7 Condo - City - Business District
Beach Road, Bencoolen Road, Bugis, Rochor
- District 8 Condo - Central
Little India, Farrer Park, Serangoon Road
- District 9 Condo - Central - Orchard
Cairnhill, Killiney, Leonie Hill, Orchard, Oxley
- District 10 Condo - Central - Near Orchard
Balmoral, Bukit Timah, Grange Road, Holland, Orchard Boulevard, River Valley, Tanglin Road
- District 11 Condo - Central - Near Orchard
Chancery, Bukit Timah, Dunearn Road, Newton
- District 12 Condo - Central
Balestier, Moulmein, Novena, Toa Payoh
- District 13 Condo - Central East
Potong Pasir, Machpherson
- District 14 Condo - Central East
Eunos, Geylang, Kembangan, Paya Lebar
- District 15 Condo - East Coast
Katong, Marine Parade, Siglap, Tanjong Rhu
- District 16 Condo - Upper East Coast
Bayshore, Bedok, Chai Chee
- District 17 Condo - Far East
Changi, Loyang, Pasir Ris
- District 18 Condo - Far East
Pasir Ris, Simei, Tampines
- District 19 Condo - North East
Hougang, Punggol, Sengkang
- District 20 Condo - Central North
Ang Mo Kio, Bishan, Braddell Road, Thomson
- District 21 Condo - Central West
Clementi, Upper Bukit Timah, Hume Avenue
- District 22 Condo - Far West
Boon Lay, Jurong, Tuas
- District 23 Condo - North West
Bukit Batok, Choa Chu Kang, Hillview Avenue, Upper Bukit Timah
- District 24 Condo - Far North West
Kranji, Lim Chu Kang, Sungei Gedong, Tengah
- District 25 Condo - Far North
- District 26 Condo - North
Tagore, Yio Chu Kang
- District 27 Condo - Far North
Admiralty, Sembawang, Yishun
- District 28 Condo - North East
Seletar, Yio Chu Kang
Posted in Sports & Recreational Partners & Team
I don’t really understand why you’d want to apply for PEP. If you’re officially still employed for a few months, why don’t you just use that time to find a new job instead? In the eyes of ICA, it’d look like a normal job change and it wont hurt your chances with your PR application either .....
If you try to renew your REP without a job, it won’t be instantaneous and ICA may call to ask why you are not working etc before probably giving you an REP for 1 year to allow you to find a job.
Or you could do exactly what SMS said, which is to wait till you find a job and then renew your REP .....