Singapore Property Pictures
Surf this section for pictures, maps and descriptions of apartments, condominiums and houses in Singapore. Browse pictures featuring the interior, exterior, facilities of the properties and select your dream home now!
Most of the featured properties will have essential information such as facilities, nearest MRT stations, schools.
If you would like us to feature your properties, kindly contact us. We welcome contributions from owners or property developers.
List of property pictures, descriptions and maps sorted in alphabetical order. The list includes details like nearest MRT, year of completion, average rental and sale prices.
List of property pictures, descriptions and maps sorted by district numbers. The list includes details like nearest MRT, year of completion, average rental and sale prices. Please click the district numbers below.
- District 1 Condo - City - Business District
Boat Quay, Chinatown, Havelock Road, Marina Square, Raffles Place, Suntec City
- District 2 Condo - City - Business District
Anson Road, Chinatown, Neil Road, Raffles Place, Shenton Way, Tanjong Pagar
- District 3 Condo - Central South
Alexandra Road, Tiong Bahru, Queenstown
- District 4 Condo - South
Keppel, Mount Faber, Sentosa, Telok Blangah
- District 5 Condo - South West
Buona Vista, Dover, Pasir Panjang, West Coast
- District 6 Condo - City - Business District
City Hall, High Street, North Bridge Road
- District 7 Condo - City - Business District
Beach Road, Bencoolen Road, Bugis, Rochor
- District 8 Condo - Central
Little India, Farrer Park, Serangoon Road
- District 9 Condo - Central - Orchard
Cairnhill, Killiney, Leonie Hill, Orchard, Oxley
- District 10 Condo - Central - Near Orchard
Balmoral, Bukit Timah, Grange Road, Holland, Orchard Boulevard, River Valley, Tanglin Road
- District 11 Condo - Central - Near Orchard
Chancery, Bukit Timah, Dunearn Road, Newton
- District 12 Condo - Central
Balestier, Moulmein, Novena, Toa Payoh
- District 13 Condo - Central East
Potong Pasir, Machpherson
- District 14 Condo - Central East
Eunos, Geylang, Kembangan, Paya Lebar
- District 15 Condo - East Coast
Katong, Marine Parade, Siglap, Tanjong Rhu
- District 16 Condo - Upper East Coast
Bayshore, Bedok, Chai Chee
- District 17 Condo - Far East
Changi, Loyang, Pasir Ris
- District 18 Condo - Far East
Pasir Ris, Simei, Tampines
- District 19 Condo - North East
Hougang, Punggol, Sengkang
- District 20 Condo - Central North
Ang Mo Kio, Bishan, Braddell Road, Thomson
- District 21 Condo - Central West
Clementi, Upper Bukit Timah, Hume Avenue
- District 22 Condo - Far West
Boon Lay, Jurong, Tuas
- District 23 Condo - North West
Bukit Batok, Choa Chu Kang, Hillview Avenue, Upper Bukit Timah
- District 24 Condo - Far North West
Kranji, Lim Chu Kang, Sungei Gedong, Tengah
- District 25 Condo - Far North
- District 26 Condo - North
Tagore, Yio Chu Kang
- District 27 Condo - Far North
Admiralty, Sembawang, Yishun
- District 28 Condo - North East
Seletar, Yio Chu Kang
I am indian in banking, been in singapire for about 15 years now. Was given PR status in 2005 but renounced it a few years later due to move back to home country. However returned back to Sg in year and got my employment back with the same employer.
Over the period of 10 years of .....
Dear all, thanks for sharing. It is really good information.
I would really like to seek your advice on my situation.
I am a singaporean and used to hold H1N visa and was getting paid via US system. Now, I am off H1B and back in Singapore working for the same company. They will be paying me via .....
Posted in Careers & Jobs in Singapore
Thanks PNGMK. I'll check the local brokerages also. Not expecting they will though, because when I moved here 6 years ago, DBS, POSB, Stanchart refused to open even a bank account (teething uncertainly with FATCA probably) and only Citibank and OCBC did. I'll update this thread if things have .....
Posted in Credit Card & Banking in Singapore
Posted in Cars & Motorcycles
Return to Singapore with her and apply for the ltvp as soon as you arrive, you will then have the disembarkation card with the number on it. I don't think you can get it beforehand but don't hold me to that as I'm not positive on that point. However, once here and the ltvp applied for, it should .....