Singapore Expats offers a one-stop residential Singapore property guide, renting procedure and information directory for expatriates living or relocating to Singapore.
Rent Singapore property, apartment or house has never been easier. Our Singapore Property Classifieds provide one stop property search for apartment, condo or house for rent or sale in Singapore. Expatriate or would-be expat can also exchange tips and ideas in our Expat Forum.
Singapore Property Search
All families are different, which means that your preferred type of vacation might not be the same as someone else’s. That doesn’t mean that all families are not in agreement that vacationing as one should be relaxing and ideal opportunities for bonding and quality time spent together.
You don’t want the majority of your vacation to be spent worrying about where you’re going to eat, fretting over travel distances and if you’ve packed the right items for the journey. You want your vacation to be a treat to remember, and the below options all guarantee an amazing vacation as a family.
- Sailing on a Cruise
Cruises provide the luxury of knowing that everything you require is in one place – which is a relief when you have a whole family to fend for. You don’t have to worry about getting in supplies or how to keep your family occupied. A family cruise provides everything you’re going...
Basketball has become one of the most popular sports on the planet due to the popularity of the NBA. It’s not just in the United States where it has long been a staple of the zeitgeist from October to June during the season. The sport has spread its wings across the globe with television and streaming services and increasing numbers of people are consuming the product.
However, not everywhere in the world has access to the television rights as Singapore only has a television deal that carries seven regular-season games, along with the playoffs and NBA Finals. The regular season lasts until May; therefore, it’s a long time not being able to watch the action. While it's still possible to track the leading contenders in the latest basketball odds for the crown, a lack of...
Accommodation, property and house hunting guide focusing on price, location and expatriate housing choice like an apartment or house.
Guides on relocation, staying and living in Singapore, information and tips when relocating to Singapore. Including culture shock, cost of living and others. All information an expat or would be expat needed to know.
Residential Property - Apartment, black & white house, bungalow, cluster housing, condo, conservation house, flat, penthouse.
Commercial Property - Factory, office, shop or warehouse.
- Rent property, apartment, house in Singapore made easy. Singapore Property Classified listings for apartment, condominium, house and commercial properties.
- Information, resource guide and FAQ for Singapore expat. Including living, housing, staying and working in Singapore.
- Singapore housing rental guide, travel and transport guides in Singapore.
- Expat Singapore relocation, moving services, lodging, accommodation, property and housing rental guide.
- Guides on shopping, fine food, sports, places of interest, entertainment and clubbing in Singapore.
- Search apartments and houses in Singapore in our Singapore Property Classifieds or view our collection of Singapore Property Pictures.
- Join the friendly Expat Forum and share tips and opinions with fellow expatriates.
- Submit your property listing - apartment, condo, house, flats rental or sale to the most comprehensive property listings database in Singapore.
- Most complete Singapore property classifieds - residential and commercial.
- Number 1 expatriate & property portal in Singapore.
I applied for my PEP about 10 weeks ago. I applied it online and not via SingPost like most of you here have. I'd like to know - is it typical for an application to take over 8 weeks?
Also, has anyone here applied for PEP online? What was your experience like and what was the timeline .....
Posted in Relocating, Moving to Singapore
Yes. But I have a reason to do it, they are agent chosen by the employer. For me, there is no issue to wait, but the hiring company cannot assure me that they will still get me by the time my pass is approved because they started to hire my last November and upto now my pass was not approved .....
Posted in Careers & Jobs in Singapore
^ from what I recall my US spouse includes her IRAS payments on her US income taxes (cant' remember where).
Form 2555 does not have any provision for recording foreign taxes paid. This is the form you must always fill out to .....
Posted in Careers & Jobs in Singapore