Singapore Expats offers a one-stop residential Singapore property guide, renting procedure and information directory for expatriates living or relocating to Singapore.
Rent Singapore property, apartment or house has never been easier. Our Singapore Property Classifieds provide one stop property search for apartment, flat or house for rent or sale in Singapore. Expatriate or would-be expat can also exchange tips and ideas in our Expat Forum.
- Condo / Apartment near Central Business District for RENT | SALE
- Condo / Apartment near Orchard, Holland, River Valley for RENT | SALE
- Condo / Apartment near Bukit Timah for RENT | SALE
- Condo / Apartment near East Coast for RENT | SALE
- Condo / Apartment near Newton, Novena for RENT | SALE
- Bungalow / House near Orchard, Holland, River Valley for RENT | SALE
- Bungalow / House near Bukit Timah for RENT | SALE
- Bungalow / House near East Coast for RENT | SALE
- Bungalow / House near Newton, Novena for RENT | SALE
Singapore has an excellent healthcare system and according to the World Health Organization, Singapore’s healthcare system ranks 6th in the world and is the best healthcare system in the Asia-Pacific region. Expatriates from around Europe will likely be impressed by the options available to them and the accessibility of care in Singapore; however, there are a few differences between European healthcare and Singaporean healthcare that should be known to ensure that you are covered in the case of an emergency.
The Central Provident Fund (CPF) is a compulsory savings plan in Singapore. It’s funded by contributions from both employers and employees and is designed to cover expenses pertaining to retirement, housing and healthcare. 20% of these contributions go into ‘Medisave’ which is part of a government implemented framework designed to cover hospital expenses. Other funds within this framework include Medishield, Medifund and Medication Assistance Fund, all of which provide different levels of coverage to help Singaporean citizens afford necessary care.
In Europe there is no collective framework...
Culture and etiquette is one of the most important things to research before you move to a new country. What is considered polite and friendly in one culture can be highly offensive in another and the differences between American and Singaporean etiquette are a perfect example of why expats should do their research. Whether you’re picking up an US ESTA or getting the first flight to Singapore, here are some important differences you should keep in mind.
Because America is such a melting pot of cultures and religions, there are no widely accepted rules in terms of how one conducts oneself in public. As long as you are reasonably polite and remain conscious of other people’s personal space, you won’t be likely to encounter much in terms of conflict. However, in Singapore there are certain gestures or types of body language that you should be cautious of if you do not want to upset anyone. While in America it might be typically to pat a child on their head or ruffle their hair, this can be highly offensive in Singapore as the head is considered to be the...
Accommodation, property and house hunting guide focusing on price, location and expatriate housing choice like an apartment or house.
Guides on relocation, staying and living in Singapore, information and tips when relocating to Singapore. Including culture shock, cost of living and others. All information an expat or would be expat needed to know.
Residential Property - Apartment, black & white house, bungalow, cluster housing, condo, conservation house, flat, penthouse.
Commercial Property - Factory, office, shop or warehouse.
- Rent property, apartment, house in Singapore made easy. Singapore Property Classified listings for apartment, condominium, house and commercial properties.
- Information, resource guide and FAQ for Singapore expat. Including living, housing, staying and working in Singapore.
- Singapore housing rental guide, travel and transport guides in Singapore.
- Expat Singapore relocation, moving services, lodging, accommodation, property and housing rental guide.
- Guides on shopping, fine food, sports, places of interest, entertainment and clubbing in Singapore.
- Search apartments and houses in Singapore in our Singapore Property Classifieds or view our collection of Singapore Property Pictures.
- Join the friendly Expat Forum and share tips and opinions with fellow expatriates or login to our Dating & Friends section.
- Submit your property listing - apartment, condo, house, flats rental or sale to the most comprehensive property listings database in Singapore.
- Most complete Singapore property classifieds - residential and commercial.
- Number 1 expatriate & property portal in Singapore.