Singapore Expats offers a one-stop residential Singapore property guide, renting procedure and information directory for expatriates living or relocating to Singapore.
Rent Singapore property, apartment or house has never been easier. Our Singapore Property Classifieds provide one stop property search for apartment, condo or house for rent or sale in Singapore. Expatriate or would-be expat can also exchange tips and ideas in our Expat Forum.
Singapore Property Search
After Christmas, Easter is the next most widely celebrated Christian holiday in Singapore. With promises of chocolate and fun egg hunts, it’s little surprise that many people—particularly the young ones—are enthusiastic about taking part in the Easter festivities. However, did you know that egg hunting and chocolate bunnies are traditions with pagan roots, but with no ties to the Christian religion?
The Easter Bunny originates from German folklore, where an ‘Easter hare’ judges how well or poorly behaved children have been and hands out the colourful eggs, sweets and toys that he carries around in a basket. In spite of its folkloric origins, some Christians remain fond of the Easter candy tradition, as Easter marks the end of Lenten fasting and they would then be free to indulge in their favourite foods. From a Christian perspective, the Easter egg also represents the resurrection of Jesus Christ and his emergence from the tomb.
Saving money for the future is something that we should all try to do, but it isn’t always easy. Having money and spending it is fun, and makes us feel good, so it can often feel better to spend rather than save.
However, if you can save as much as possible (while still allowing yourself some ‘fun’ spending money), you’ll be glad of it in the future, whether you are saving for your retirement, or for a vacation in the next few months. If you do want to start saving, here are some ways to do it.
Saving for your future is a long term goal and should be started as soon as possible; the earlier you start to save, the more money you will have, plus it will become easier over time as you won’t miss the money you are putting into savings. This means that investments can be an ideal way to not only save but make money along the way too.
Investments are also a long-term way to save money, and...
Accommodation, property and house hunting guide focusing on price, location and expatriate housing choice like an apartment or house.
Guides on relocation, staying and living in Singapore, information and tips when relocating to Singapore. Including culture shock, cost of living and others. All information an expat or would be expat needed to know.
Residential Property - Apartment, black & white house, bungalow, cluster housing, condo, conservation house, flat, penthouse.
Commercial Property - Factory, office, shop or warehouse.
- Rent property, apartment, house in Singapore made easy. Singapore Property Classified listings for apartment, condominium, house and commercial properties.
- Information, resource guide and FAQ for Singapore expat. Including living, housing, staying and working in Singapore.
- Singapore housing rental guide, travel and transport guides in Singapore.
- Expat Singapore relocation, moving services, lodging, accommodation, property and housing rental guide.
- Guides on shopping, fine food, sports, places of interest, entertainment and clubbing in Singapore.
- Search apartments and houses in Singapore in our Singapore Property Classifieds or view our collection of Singapore Property Pictures.
- Join the friendly Expat Forum and share tips and opinions with fellow expatriates or login to our Dating & Friends section.
- Submit your property listing - apartment, condo, house, flats rental or sale to the most comprehensive property listings database in Singapore.
- Most complete Singapore property classifieds - residential and commercial.
- Number 1 expatriate & property portal in Singapore.