Singapore Expats offers a one-stop residential Singapore property guide, renting procedure and information directory for expatriates living or relocating to Singapore.
Rent Singapore property, apartment or house has never been easier. Our Singapore Property Classifieds provide one stop property search for apartment, condo or house for rent or sale in Singapore. Expatriate or would-be expat can also exchange tips and ideas in our Expat Forum.
Singapore Property Search
One of the loveliest benefits of pregnancy is the wonders that it does to the skin. Many pregnant ladies often have a radiant appearance that is remarked upon by their friends and family. Proper skincare could help to accentuate and improve skin condition during pregnancy, but it is also a necessary step for those who may suffer from skin problems that arise from the same physical changes in the body.
The first fine flushes that arise with the excitement of being a mother aside, could it possibly be true that some ladies glow when they’re pregnant? The answer is yes—but perhaps not in a manner which requires black light or neon splatter. This infamous glow actually refers to a warm, radiant shine to the skin that some fortunate ladies gain during their pregnancy, and is caused by two factors. Firstly, the body produces up to 50% more blood than it did before pregnancy, and this causes the skin to look a little more flushed. Secondly,...
It is common for people to be lazy during the day. There are many reasons for being lazy such as not getting adequate sleep, over eating, being sick, etc. a person who is lazy in the day and tired might not be able to do as much work as he/she possibly could. Our body attitude is determined by our food and water intake.
There are foodstuffs that boost energy and cause one to have an active lifestyle. However, for this discussion, I will only talk about the drinks that keep us active and awake for a long time.
The list of 5 drinks is as follows:
It is a brewed drink that is prepared from the seeds of the coffee plant. Once the plant is harvested, we have coffee beans which are then used for preparing this hot drink. Coffee plants are now being harvested in over 70 countries. One of the main constituents of coffee is caffeine which is a psychoactive...
Accommodation, property and house hunting guide focusing on price, location and expatriate housing choice like an apartment or house.
Guides on relocation, staying and living in Singapore, information and tips when relocating to Singapore. Including culture shock, cost of living and others. All information an expat or would be expat needed to know.
Residential Property - Apartment, black & white house, bungalow, cluster housing, condo, conservation house, flat, penthouse.
Commercial Property - Factory, office, shop or warehouse.
- Rent property, apartment, house in Singapore made easy. Singapore Property Classified listings for apartment, condominium, house and commercial properties.
- Information, resource guide and FAQ for Singapore expat. Including living, housing, staying and working in Singapore.
- Singapore housing rental guide, travel and transport guides in Singapore.
- Expat Singapore relocation, moving services, lodging, accommodation, property and housing rental guide.
- Guides on shopping, fine food, sports, places of interest, entertainment and clubbing in Singapore.
- Search apartments and houses in Singapore in our Singapore Property Classifieds or view our collection of Singapore Property Pictures.
- Join the friendly Expat Forum and share tips and opinions with fellow expatriates or login to our Dating & Friends section.
- Submit your property listing - apartment, condo, house, flats rental or sale to the most comprehensive property listings database in Singapore.
- Most complete Singapore property classifieds - residential and commercial.
- Number 1 expatriate & property portal in Singapore.