Singapore Expats offers a one-stop residential Singapore property guide, renting procedure and information directory for expatriates living or relocating to Singapore.
Rent Singapore property, apartment or house has never been easier. Our Singapore Property Classifieds provide one stop property search for apartment, flat or house for rent or sale in Singapore. Expatriate or would-be expat can also exchange tips and ideas in our Expat Forum.
- Condo / Apartment near Central Business District for RENT | SALE
- Condo / Apartment near Orchard, Holland, River Valley for RENT | SALE
- Condo / Apartment near Bukit Timah for RENT | SALE
- Condo / Apartment near East Coast for RENT | SALE
- Condo / Apartment near Newton, Novena for RENT | SALE
- Bungalow / House near Orchard, Holland, River Valley for RENT | SALE
- Bungalow / House near Bukit Timah for RENT | SALE
- Bungalow / House near East Coast for RENT | SALE
- Bungalow / House near Newton, Novena for RENT | SALE
One of the more attractive features of life in Singapore is the excellent education system—one that has garnered many international accolades and which has consistently high positions in school rankings across the world. Many expatriates who have moved to Singapore with their families, including notable celebrities such as Jet Li and Cecilia Cheung, had done so in part because of their desire to enrol their children in the public school system here. Some, on the other hand, prefer international schools, as they believe that these schools place a greater emphasis on a holistic education, freedom of expression and creativity, rather than strict examinations and results.
Luckily, it’s not impossible to find a compromise that works. Many international schools in Singapore are able to offer the flexibility that many parents want without neglecting academic rigour, and depending on your requirements, may be even more suitable for your child than a government-run school.
Of the five Cs that come into play when selecting the right international school for your child,...
Now that summer’s arrived, many are looking for the perfect spot to spend time with our loved ones out in the sunshine. Lying down in a shady spot with a sandwich and a cold beer in hand could be the uncomplicated sum of all our wants, but unfortunately, tranquil havens on this sunny island are few and in between. If duking it out with five hundred other people at East Coast Park isn’t quite your cup of tea, why not check out these alternative picnic spots in Singapore?
Chinese and Japanese Gardens
Well loved by locals and tourists alike, the Chinese and Japanese Gardens in the West of Singapore deserve a visit if you’ve never been there before. Exquisitely manicured bonsais, tranquil winding paths, and lovely imperial style architecture are some of the sights that you can look forward to during your visit to the Chinese Garden. The Japanese Garden, situated a short walk away from the Chinese Garden, showcases the landscape of the Muromachi and Momoyama historical periods in Japan, and features stone paths, lanterns and Japanese-style pagodas.
Many tend to go to the gardens on weekend mornings, so you might want to choose a weekday...
Accommodation, property and house hunting guide focusing on price, location and expatriate housing choice like an apartment or house.
Guides on relocation, staying and living in Singapore, information and tips when relocating to Singapore. Including culture shock, cost of living and others. All information an expat or would be expat needed to know.
Residential Property - Apartment, black & white house, bungalow, cluster housing, condo, conservation house, flat, penthouse.
Commercial Property - Factory, office, shop or warehouse.
- Rent property, apartment, house in Singapore made easy. Singapore Property Classified listings for apartment, condominium, house and commercial properties.
- Information, resource guide and FAQ for Singapore expat. Including living, housing, staying and working in Singapore.
- Singapore housing rental guide, travel and transport guides in Singapore.
- Expat Singapore relocation, moving services, lodging, accommodation, property and housing rental guide.
- Guides on shopping, fine food, sports, places of interest, entertainment and clubbing in Singapore.
- Search apartments and houses in Singapore in our Singapore Property Classifieds or view our collection of Singapore Property Pictures.
- Join the friendly Expat Forum and share tips and opinions with fellow expatriates or login to our Dating & Friends section.
- Submit your property listing - apartment, condo, house, flats rental or sale to the most comprehensive property listings database in Singapore.
- Most complete Singapore property classifieds - residential and commercial.
- Number 1 expatriate & property portal in Singapore.