Singapore Expats offers a one-stop residential Singapore property guide, renting procedure and information directory for expatriates living or relocating to Singapore.
Rent Singapore property, apartment or house has never been easier. Our Singapore Property Classifieds provide one stop property search for apartment, condo or house for rent or sale in Singapore. Expatriate or would-be expat can also exchange tips and ideas in our Expat Forum.
Singapore Property Search
In early 2020, as a never-before-seen virus emerged from China, people all over the world observed the situation with growing alarm. Singular cases eventually developed into clusters, and all around the world, the numbers of those who had contracted the new coronavirus, COVID-19, began to rise.
In such a situation, people eventually grew familiar with the symptoms of COVID-19, as they started to look for ways to protect themselves and their loved ones. Though the situation dramatically worsened once the infections spiked as Europe became the new epicentre of the outbreak, many people in Singapore have become accustomed to the new norm and are confident about being able to deal with the health crisis. Their reactions to symptoms such as fever and coughing, have consequently become less panicked as well, making it less common these days to see people reacting with outright fear whenever someone in their vicinity coughs or sneezes.
However, fevers and coughs are not...
Over the past decade, the Singapore government has been employing a variety of ways in order to cool the property market. Such measures, often put in place for a time, and then removed in order to ensure the supply of housing units does not dry up, have long been a way for the government to manage the cost of housing in Singapore.
In 2018, in order to prevent private property prices from becoming increasingly unaffordable, the Singapore government introduced the twin measures of increasing the Additional Buyer’s Stamp Duty (ABSD) rates, as well as tightening the Loan-to-Value (LTV) limits across the board from the first to third loans taken out by individuals. These measures were thought to "cool the property market and keep price increases in line with economic fundamentals". For first time property buyers, the announcement of these measures may not have evoked concern, but for others, these measures were certainly enough to disrupt even the best-laid investment...
Accommodation, property and house hunting guide focusing on price, location and expatriate housing choice like an apartment or house.
Guides on relocation, staying and living in Singapore, information and tips when relocating to Singapore. Including culture shock, cost of living and others. All information an expat or would be expat needed to know.
Residential Property - Apartment, black & white house, bungalow, cluster housing, condo, conservation house, flat, penthouse.
Commercial Property - Factory, office, shop or warehouse.
- Rent property, apartment, house in Singapore made easy. Singapore Property Classified listings for apartment, condominium, house and commercial properties.
- Information, resource guide and FAQ for Singapore expat. Including living, housing, staying and working in Singapore.
- Singapore housing rental guide, travel and transport guides in Singapore.
- Expat Singapore relocation, moving services, lodging, accommodation, property and housing rental guide.
- Guides on shopping, fine food, sports, places of interest, entertainment and clubbing in Singapore.
- Search apartments and houses in Singapore in our Singapore Property Classifieds or view our collection of Singapore Property Pictures.
- Join the friendly Expat Forum and share tips and opinions with fellow expatriates.
- Submit your property listing - apartment, condo, house, flats rental or sale to the most comprehensive property listings database in Singapore.
- Most complete Singapore property classifieds - residential and commercial.
- Number 1 expatriate & property portal in Singapore.
Posted in Airline Careers
My nemesis is social eating and bored eating. Constant catered lunches, going out, carry ins, etc. at work that I can't always decline and I'm honestly happy not to have to deal with that for awhile. Once I get into a groove, I have no .....
Posted in Beauty, Health & Fitness
My nemesis is social eating and bored eating. Constant catered lunches, going out, carry ins, etc. at work that I can't always decline and I'm honestly happy not to have to deal with that for awhile. Once I get into a groove, I have no trouble keeping to calories if there isn't anything social .....
Posted in Beauty, Health & Fitness
In early 2020, as a never-before-seen virus emerged from China, people all over the world observed the situation with growing alarm. Singular cases eventually developed into clusters, and all around the world, the numbers of those who .....
Posted in Articles
Posted in Travel & Holidays