Looking for Scholarships at International School in Singapore? Check Out Global Indian International
The cost of international education in Singapore can be startling, particularly for expatriate families who may not be accustomed to such high costs of living. Fortunately, there are international schools in Singapore that offer an incredible educational experience for all students at a price that families can afford.
Global Indian International School, for instance, offers unbeatable value for parents looking for premium education at affordable fee. Global Schools Foundation, the umbrella group, believes that no child should be left behind and that every student — regardless of their personal or financial circumstances — deserves a quality education. Not only does GIIS offer moderate tuition fees, but also a wide range of scholarships that make your child's education even more affordable. In fact, the scholarships can alleviate up to 80 percent of the tuition fees.
Discover the Comprehensive Scholarship Programme at GIIS
While many international schools offer one or two scholarship opportunities for their students, there are few that have a scholarship programme that is as comprehensive as the one found at GIIS.
GIIS SMART Campus Principal, Ms Melissa Maria says, “we believe that all students deserve a fair shot at an excellent and affordable education, which is why we offer a variety of scholarships that recognise and reward multiple talents academic and non-academic fields.”
What makes the GIIS Scholarship Programme one of the best in Singapore?
The leading international school offers scholarship opportunities for students who excel in academics as well as non-academic accomplishments. The diverse range of scholarship opportunities allow more students to benefit, regardless of their personal strengths and interests.
- The scholarships are designed to provide assistance to students from all walks of life and all backgrounds and that is why they are based on merit and means, making education accessible to all.
- Depending on the scholarships that students are awarded, they can earn up to 80 percent relief on their tuition fees. This significantly reduces the price of international education in Singapore and allows more students to benefit from the robust academic and extra-curricular programmes at GIIS.
- Scholarships are available for all students in Grades 1 through 12. In many other schools, scholarships are limited to specific age groups, which can restrict a family's ability to provide a consistent educational experience for their child. GIIS, offers the families with an opportunity to benefit from an affordable education throughout their child's school years.
Learn More About the Benefits of Studying at GIIS
While the affordable fees and valuable scholarship programme at GIIS are undoubtedly enticing, this is only the beginning. These are many additional benefits that your child will realise when they study at GIIS:
- Your child will have the opportunity to study at one of the first SMART campuses in Asia. The NextGen learning facility will empower your child with skills to compete in the 21st century’s global economy.
- Your child will develop a solid academic foundation by getting to choose from the best possible international curricula options - IB PYP, IGCSE IBDP and CBSE, all of which are recognised by the top universities worldwide.
- Your child will benefit from the school’s holistic development framework, 9GEMS that enhances multiple aspects of personality and also skill-based education approach with the availability of 42 skill-based studios in the campus, including radio & TV Studio, culinary lab and Design and Tech Lab.
The Four Scholarship Categories at GIIS
- Mahatma Gandhi Universal Values Merit-cum-Means Scholarship
Available to students from Grades 1-12, this scholarship offers up to 80 percent relief on tuition fees. It is available to families whose students qualify based on both income levels and academic accomplishments.
- Global FUTURE-READY Merit Scholarship
The scholarship offers deserving and distinguished students in Grades 7 to 12, to study at GIIS’s flagship SMART Campus. Students receive a NextGen learning experience that prepares them to become a global citizen and have easier access to the reputable universities and prominent undergraduate programs of their choice.
- Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Global Skills Scholarship
Available to students in Grades 1-12, this merit-based scholarship offers up to 20 percent relief on tuition fees to students who excel in the field of science. Students can qualify for this scholarship if they have earned awards or rankings in science-based competitions, such as the Olympiad.
- 9GEMS Holistic Development Scholarship
Available to students in Grades 1-12, this scholarship can provide up to 60 percent relief on tuition fees to students who receive national or international recognition in extracurricular activities, such as sports, drama, community service or leadership.
Apply for a Scholarship at GIIS Today
Now is your chance to significantly reduce the cost of international education in Singapore and offer your child the quality of education that he or she deserves.
Apply for your child’s scholarship at GIIS today.03 May 2021
If there are many already incorporated in Singapore then obviously there are experts already here who know how to set it up. Maybe you aren't talking to those who know. I cannot believe those already set up were able to do it without any legal help and if they did, maybe you are not contacting the .....
Posted in Business in Singapore
Posted in Business in Singapore
Posted in General Discussions